Event Photo Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to your use of our website and services. Please read them carefully before you enter our website.
www.eventphoto.com.au is owned and operated by Event Photo. All images featured on our website are protected by international copyright laws.
Copyright of Photographs
You can purchase the images featured on our website from Event Photo in the form of a photographic print.
Please adhere to the international copyright laws, by not:
- Reproducing photos/images
- Publication or any display of photos/images, without the prior written consent of Event Photo
- You may not use or reproduce a Print in such a manner as to suggest an affiliation with or endorsement by any product, person or entity that is not affiliated with you.
Prints are intended for your personal use only.
You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or otherwise disassemble software included on this Website.
In the event that you reproduce, display, transmit, distribute or otherwise exploit the photographs or Prints, or any portion thereof, in any manner not authorized by Event Photo or if you otherwise infringe any intellectual property rights relating to the photographs, Prints or this Website, you agree to indemnify and hold Event Photo, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and representatives, harmless against any losses, expenses, costs or damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred by them as a result of unauthorized use of the photographs or Prints and/or your breach of this terms of the Terms and Conditions.
Event Photo products and prices can vary without notice. If you are not sure at the time of ordering please contact us to confirm details. Some schools may also request variances to the advertised product and therefore confirmation of the package content can be confirmed if you wish by contacting us directly.
Event Photo adheres to the below listed policy on photo editing and related topics. We encourage parents or guardians to contact us directly if you wish to discuss your child’s requirements.
We will aim at all times to produce a pleasing school portrait, which reflects an accurate point in time of that child’s life. We will aim at all times to produce only those types of photographs and photographic services that will enhance the prestige of the profession and play a part in raising the general standard of school photography in Australia.
- Definition of Airbrushing: We define the term “airbrushed / airbrushing” to describe glamour styled photographs in which a person’s imperfections have been removed, or in which their attributes have been altered extensively or enhanced and / or retouched / manipulated to look like or take the appearance of a glamour model.
- We do NOT endorse the use of airbrushing as an image enhancing technique in relation to children’s school portraits.
Definition of Blemish Removal / Retouching: We define the term “Blemish Removal or Retouching” as the removal of any temporary marks that are not a reflection of what the child looks like on a normal day-to-day basis. Examples are as follows: Cold sores, bruises, scabs, and any other similar temporary marks.
- We endorse the use of blemish removal and retouching techniques upon a request from the parents / guardians of the child, providing we take the approach of whether the child’s final photograph will reflect an accurate portrayal of the year of that child’s life and not the small amount of days of that year that any temporary marks might appear. Therefore, if there are cold sores, bruises, scabs or any other temporary marks on the child’s portrait, that do not reflect an accurate portrayal of the child, in the year of the portrait in which it was taken, you may remove any agreed temporary marks with the parents/guardians permission.
- We discourage the word “Airbrushing” and endeavour that the words “Temporary Mark/s” are included in any question description of the removal of any temporary marks on their order forms. An example of what to ask, is as follows: Would you like your child’s cold sore, bruise, scab, temporary mark removed from their individual portrait? $ X
- We do not endorse blemish removal / retouching without the parent / guardians permission.
- We do not endorse blemish removal and retouching techniques on permanent blemishes of a child such as permanent scars or permanent acne.
Payment methods accepted by Event Photo vary from school to school and is decided in consultation with each school. Varying methods can range from cash, cheque and Visa or MasterCard through to online secure payment.
We do not accept American Express, Diners card or some other corporate cards.
In all cases payment must be received before the product is ordered and dispatched.
Cheque payments that do not clear or have funds that are not made available may incur an administration charge.
For packages accepting online orders your payments are handled by NAB who is our payment partner. Their security credentials are available on their websites. Our online shop also has secure pay via our agreements with the website managers.
Online orders must be placed before 12.00am midnight the day before photo day. Orders placed online after this time may attract a late fee or shipping charges.
Event Photo offer a 100% money back refund on all our products. All refunds will be paid within 14 days of receipt.
We do not offer exchanges under any circumstances. Due to the unique product that is produced at your request these products cannot be reused or on sold therefore we recommend that you order your product wisely.
No refunds are given on digital products that are emailed out.
Shipping & Delivery
Event Photo, ship all our products using Australia Post and a professional freight company.
We cannot be held responsible for their delivery policies or disruptions. We will endeavour to help track down lost or stolen products with these suppliers but ultimately they need to be held responsible for their own actions.
If your order has been placed in bulk with the entire school and was received on the day of photos we will deliver the finished product within 3 working weeks unless otherwise arranged with the school in question.
Reasons for not meeting this delivery schedule can vary depending on a variety of reasons therefore we suggest that you contact us directly to enquire why the 3 week delivery schedule was not met.
If you are placing an order via our second chance system or as a reorder we ask that you allow 4 weeks for this order to be completed and sent to you. This extra time is needed to allow for a separate ordering process, in many cases though you will receive your order well before this time. Once again though if you experience a delayed delivery please contact us directly so we can assist or offer an explanation.
Event Photo strongly believes in producing a quality product and where ever possible will use Kodak professional paper.
Event Photo ABN – 17 367 148 213
South Australia: 1300 362 492 | PO Box 10451 Adelaide BC, SA 5000